Monday 8 May 2017

Colour scheme and mood board of ideas (Body Image):

I have narrowed down my choice of songs to create a music video to, to two songs with very different imagery. The first Body Image by TWRP, which speaks about body positivity, and the second by the same artist Computer Wife, which speaks more about the night/club life. For each of these songs I have come up wit ideas and mood boards to help me explore my ideas/concepts form each video.

For Body Image, the beat and tune of the song is very upbeat and reminiscent of disco/1980s music. As a result of this, I have decided to look into creating bright and colourful colour pallets that I could use when shooting the music video. In terms of locations and shot types, I think that a mixture of extreme close ups, close ups and long shots (of the location) could make for an effective range of shot types and composition in the music video. 

Below are some of the different types of shots that I want to incorporate into the music video along with the colour pallets that I think would work well with the song/lyrics (if I choose to go with this idea).







No comments:

Post a Comment