Monday 8 May 2017

Colour scheme and mood board of ideas (Computer Wife):

The second song that I looked into using, is Computer Wife which has a much more modern and electric beat to it - reminiscent of its title speaking about computers. In addition to this, the beat and music compensates for the lack of lyrics that are in the song (using different changes in tone and rhythm). I feel as though this could make for an interesting music video as it would enable me to use a wider range of editing types to match up with the various changes in music.

I have also looked into various locations that I could use when filming the music video and that offer up similar colour schemes to the types that I would like to incorporate into the video. 

Below are some colours schemes and shot types that I aim to use when filing the music video, if I chose to carry out this idea. I feel as though they match with the feeling and context of the song.







No comments:

Post a Comment