Friday 25 November 2016

Health and Safety:

In the studio: I was adamant in to make sure that everyone in the studio was safe when I conducted my shoot in the studio. I was especially careful as to not leave various cables and wires around on the floor as a hazard for people to trip over and hurt themselves. When moving the lights around for the various set ups that I needed to demonstrate (Rembrandt, butterfly, etc), I made sure that the lights didn't get too hot or overheat - ensuring that no one in my group burnt themselves. 

Outside:
When I was out shooting in Birmingham in in the Nuneaton area, I made sure that all of the camera equipment was supervised so that non of the general public could harm themselves by falling over or bashing into the tripods (etc). The image bellow is of behind the scenes while me and a small group were out shooting Nuneaton. 





No comments:

Post a Comment