Thursday 3 November 2016

Labelling and Organising:


I chose to label and organise each of my clips of footage so that it was easy for me to sort through them and pick out the best ones/the ones which demonstrated different and certain shot types. Choosing to name the footage like this meant that it was easy to find the shots/clips that I wanted when I was editing and putting together my short new wave film. In addition to the names, my decision to view the shots like a list meant that I could also look at the settings of each piece of footage and the duration - meaning that it was easier to work out where to cut each clip. 

As well as renaming all of my footage, I decided to label each of them with a different colour/groups of colour depending on what shot type it was. This means that I can see which clips are the same type of shot rather than what the shot contains/the subject of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment